Hospice Care in Charleston, SC
Thinking about terminal illness or end-of-life care is never an easy task. Feel at ease knowing that Medical Services of America is always at your family’s side. We coordinate and enact compassionate hospice care in Charleston, South Carolina. Our team works with you and your family to promote a comfortable and caring atmosphere for your loved one.
The Gift of Hospice
Hospice at home facilitates a private and warm environment for both the patient and family. Have confidence knowing your loved one will receive the proper care, attention, and support thanks to our dedicated team. Members of our in-home hospice team include:
- Nurses skilled at managing hospice and palliative care.
- Medical Social Workers serving as both family support and community outreach.
- Hospice Aides assisting with personal care services and assistance in daily living.
- Chaplains/Spiritual Counselors providing spiritual and emotional care to patients and families.
- Physicians working with the patient and family to oversee the proper plan of care.
- Volunteers providing companionship and general, everyday assistance to people.
- Bereavement Specialists offering guidance for surviving family members through counseling and community education.
It’s About Living
Hospice care is all about imparting positive and dignified experiences. To that end, our team of caregivers and health care professionals is committed to ensuring your loved one and family members receive compassionate support in their time of need. Our home care services are specially tailored to the patient. We facilitate treatments and assistance for all hospice-eligible illnesses, including:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Stroke or Coma
- Heart Disease/CHF
- Huntington’s Disease
- Liver Disease
- Lung Disease/COPD
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Renal Failure
Contact our team to request a consultation for home hospice care. We proudly serve patients and their families throughout Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties, South Carolina.